You can activate packages that include up to 70 cable TV channels, unlimited calls to landline phones within Kazakhstan and high-speed Megaline internet.
Enjoy family and crazy parties without karaoke players!
iD TV Оnline is TV and video catalogue at your laptop, tablet or smartphone!
A cloud "video surveillance for entrances" is a comprehensive solution based on digital IP cameras from Kazakhtelecom JSC, which contributes to the security of citizens through constant monitoring and control of events in its entrance, available in real time on the Internet web-portal - video.telecom.kz or via a mobile application.
Pay without a service fee
We accept payment by American Express, Visa and Master Card cards.
Visa 3-D Secure and Master Card Secure Code authorization is required
Issue no.1. “On approval of audited consolidated financial statements of Kazakhtelecom JSC for 2009, prepared pursuant to the International standards of financial statements”.
Simple majority of votes of shareholders attending on the meeting is required to take decision by this issue
By results of the vote DECISION HAVE BEEN TAKEN UNANIMOUSLY.
Pursuant to the sub-clause 7) clause 1 article 36 of the Law of Republic of Kazakhstan “On joint-stock companies” and sub-clause 9) clause 1 article 29 of the Statutes of Kazakhtelecom JSC, annual general meeting of shareholders of Kazakhtelecom JSC DECIDED:
Approve audited consolidated financial statements of Kazakhtelecom JSC for 2009, prepared pursuant to the International standards of financial statements.
Issue no.2. “On order of distribution of Kazakhtelecom JSC net profit for 2009, payment of dividends by ordinary shares and approval of amount of dividend as per one ordinary share”.
Qualified majority of votes of total voting shares is required to take decision by this issue. By results of vote DECISION HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY QUALIFIED MAJORITY OF TOTAL VOTING SHARES.
Pursuant to the sub-clause 8) clause 1 article 36 of the Law of Republic of Kazakhstan “On joint-stock companies” and sub-clause 10) clause 1 article 29 of the Statutes of Kazakhtelecom JSC, annual general meeting of shareholders of Kazakhtelecom JSC DECIDED:
1. to approve the following order of Kazakhtelecom JSC net profit distribution for 2009 in amount of 27 317 945 000 (twenty seven billions three hundred seventeen million and nine hundred forty five thousand) tenge:
- 17,5% of consolidated net profit in amount of 4 780 620 886 (four billion seven hundred eighty million six hundred twenty thousand and eight hundred eighty six) tenge 30 (thirty) tiyn shall be paid as dividends by results of 2009;
- the remaining part shall be at Kazakhtelecom JSC disposal.
2. to approve amount of dividend by results of 2009 by ordinary shares in amount of 422 (four hundred twenty two) tenge 9 (nine) tiyn per 1 ordinary share.
3. to determine 30 July 2010 as the date for payment of dividends by ordinary shares.
4. to approve order of payment– two equal payments every month.
5. to approve form of payment– payment of a clearing basis to shareholder's bank account.
Issue no.3. “On Kazakhtelecom JSC shareholders' appeals for 2009”.
Due to the lack of appeals from shareholders to Kazakhtelecom JSC actions in 2009, information is taken to consideration by shareholders without voting.
Issue no.4. “On changes in composition of the Board of directors of Kazakhtelecom JSC”.
Pursuant to the clause 4 article 55 of the Law of Republic of Kazakhstan “On joint-stock companies” information on termination of powers of Mukhtar Abdrakhmanov, member of the Board of directors of Kazakhtelecom JSC on base of his written notice from 14 April 2010, is taken by shareholders to consideration without voting.
Kazakhtelecom JSC B.Abdykalykov